Want to keep your old number while moving to and from Three PAC Code? We are here to help. In order to make this transfer successful, you must have a Three PAC Code. Here are two different situations, pick one and get its details below.
- Switching to Three from Another Network
- Make sure you grab your PAC code from the existing network.
- Leaving Three and moving to Another network
- You need Three PAC Code to make this transfer easy.
How can I switch to Three PAC Code from Another Network?
Here are 3 simple steps you need to follow when you are going to Port your number to three.
- Insert your New Three SIM into your Phone and turn it on.
- Make a call to your old network provider and ask for PAC code.
- Now add your PAC code details into Three’s online form or three apps to report your PAC.
Moving number to three via Three PAC Code app:
- Open Three App
- Select More Tab
- Select Move your old network to three and then follow all given steps
Moving Old Number to three Via an Online form:
You have to provide some details such as
- Old mobile number
- New mobile number issued by three
- Your PAC
- Name of your old network provider
- Your email address
If you have got a three handset then you become the mobile customer of this network. You can give details of your PAC to their customer care center by dialing 333 from the handset. From any other phone, you need to dial 0333 338 1001.
How much time it will take?
This transfer will take one working day only if you submit Three PAC Code into the form before 5 pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). In case your report PAC code after this time then you have to wait for at two days.
You will get a text or email from Three, just to inform you of the exact time your number will be moved to three networks.
Whether you are going with Three Pay Monthly and Three Pay you GO plans. This transfer process will remain the same.
- Are you Leaving Three for other networks? Keep Old number
If it is the case then definitely you PAC code which you can provide to another network provider.
How to get Three PAC Code from Three?
- A phone customer has to make a call to 333 from his three handsets. In case you are using any other phone, not from three then you need to call 0333 338 1001.
- If you are a mobile broadband customer then you can request your PAC code by calling 500 from your Three handsets and 0333 338 1003 from any other phone.
- Make sure you have your mobile number, address, date of birth, password to hand before you make a call to a customer care center. This information will help in your verification process and you will have your PAC code in no time.
How to complete a transfer to another network from Three?
Got your Three PAC Code from Three, now all you have to do is to go to your new network provider and submit your PAC code via an online form. Every network provider usually transfers the number within 1 or 2 working days. In case you don’t want to use their online form, another option is to make a call to a customer care center.
|You May Also Check Other Network PAC COde:|
|BT PAC Code||Lycamobile PAC Code||Vodafone PAC Code||Lebara Pac Code||ASDA Mobile PAC Code||Giffgaff PAC Code||O2 Pac Code||EE PAC Code|