Are you a user of Android and having an issue with your internet browsing than we have share a complete guide to fix this error stey by step Sometimes, our Google Play Store, Google (The Search Engine) is not working or browsing even Data Connection is ON. So, it means that you have a Bad Internet Connection.A strong Data and Wi-Fi will help you to browse and download Apps. There are some possible issues/Signs for Bad Connection defined below.
Possible Signs of a Bad Connection:
- Downloads Don’t Start, stopped at 0% timeout.
- Play Store “loading…” Stuck.
- “No Internet Acces” when browsing any browser.
Tips to evolve Troubleshooting for Android Devices:
- Restart Your Device. Sometimes after restarting your cell phones can enhance the connection due to some bad connection errors. If Restarting process not give good output then go to the Second Tip.
- Go to the Settings “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections.” It depends on your device option. Turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile Data on. Now check if the browser is working. If not then turn mobile data of and Wi-Fi on and see if works.
- If not then Fix Mobile Data Problems and Wi-Fi Problems.
Fix Mobile Data Problems:
- First sure that your Mobile Data is turned on.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi and Mobile Data. Open your Settings. Go to the “Wireless and Network Settings” the to Mobile or Cellular Data.
- Turn on Mobile Data if already on then turn it off and on again.
- Check if your mobile show indicator i.e 2G, 3G, 4G, and H+. Sometimes due to Wi-Fi on condition these symbols do not show, so, turn off Wi-Fi and Check again.
If it does not work so, you have a network coverage area without access. So, for this confirmation change location and check all these conditions.
Airplane Mode error:
- Sometimes by mistake, we tap on Airplane mode option in our Android phones.
- So, check if it is on otherwise off the Mode.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Now check if the connection problem solved.
Fix Wi-Fi Problem Error:
- Turn on your Wi-Fi. Open your Settings. Go to the “Wireless and Network Settings” then to Wi-Fi settings.
- Find the symbol of Wi-Fi indicator on the top of your mobile screen.
- If not, means that you are out of range to the Wi-Fi signals access.
- Move towards the router and make sure to capture the Signals for Strong Wi-Fi Strength and try again for internet access.
- If it is not working then turn off your router and turn on after a while.
- Wait for 30 Second until the yellow light will be turned on properly.
- If it not working again after these Steps then go to your Wi-Fi host Network.