Whether you are leaving EE for another network or Just new to EE and want to keep your old network number then you must need PAC code. Below you can find step-by-step details on keeping your old number while moving to EE from another network or simply leaving EE for another network.
When you want to Leave EE for another network: What to do?
In such a case, you can keep your old number and transfer it to any other network. You will have to make a request for PAC code. You must know that your remaining credit and allowances will be lost as soon you used your PAC code.
How to Get PAC Code from EE?
Here is how you can make a request for this code.
- Make a call to customer care center by dialing 150 from EE handset.
- Dial 07953 966 250from any other phone
- or +447953 966 250from abroad
Keep in mind that standard call rates will be applied.
EE will send you PAC code over the phone. Even you will get an SMS from EE, this message will come with full details like when this code will be expired.
How much Does it cost?
You can request a code anytime and it won’t cost you anything. Your network provider is legally bound to give you this code free. ‘
One thing you must know that you have to pay cancellation charges on your final bill when you leave EE before your plan has been finished.
Some important points about EE PAC code
- This code will remain valid for only 30 days.
- It is good to use this code within 26 working days.
- If you don’t use your EE PAC code, your account will remain open. The network will charge you for the services and plans.
- In case you don’t want to use the EE PAC code but have a plan to cancel your contract with EE then you will have to tell your service provider before your PAC code expires.
How to Move to Another Network From EE?
Finally, you have your code. Now get a new phone and place an order of new SIM from your new network provider. Insert SIM in the mobile phone and make a call to the customer care center. Give them your PAC code. Normally, you can transfer your old number to a new network within one working day. But you will have to wait for more if you order this transfer during bank holidays and on weekends.
Want to Join EE From Another Network?
Here are four steps you need to follow.
- Place an order for your new SIM and handset
- Request PAC code from your old network provider
- Insert SIM into your Phone.
- Fill the EE’s online form with your temporary new SIM number, your old number, your PAC code, and personal details.
Alternative options: Alternatively, you can submit the PAC Code to EE customer care center by calling 150 on your EE handset. If you are using any other number, dial 07953 966 250.
How long it will take to transfer your old number to EE?
It generally would take one working day, if you submit the form in working days. If you submit the form on bank holidays or weekends then it will take more than one day to complete the transfer.
You May Also Check More Networks PAC Code: