Lycamobile PAC code will help you to join another network and leave Lycamobile network. When you have a plan to join Lycamobile and saying goodbye to another network then you must have Lycamobile PAC Code from that particular network. A PAC code is a must in either situation because you can keep your existing number when you have a Porting Authorization code from your existing network provider. Below you can get step by step instructions for Leaving and Joining Lycamobile UK network.
How to Join Lycamobile PAC Code from Another Network?
It is a very straightforward process. You have to follow 4 simple steps.
- Get PAC Code from your existing mobile network. You can get it free of cost, by making a call to a customer care center.
- Sign up for Lycamobile and place an order of new SIM Card.
- Insert SIM Card into your handset and turn it on.
- Now make a call on 322 from your Lycamobile, 07973 101321 from another phone or +44 7973101321 from abroad. Tell the customer care center that you want to use your old number on Lycamobile. Give them your PAC code, existing number, new number written on the back of SIM card and that’s it.
When Transfer will be done?
You will get a text message with the detail of your mobile number transfer for example when this porting process will be completed. It normally takes one day. On the day of transfer, you will lose your network service for a short time period. After that you will be able to see Lycamobile signal on your mobile screen and it shows that transfer is complete.
How to Leave Lycamobile PAC Code and Take your Number to Another Network?
If your plan is to switch from Lycamobile to another network with your existing number then it is possible by following some simple steps given below.
- Make a call to customer care services, dial 322 (93#) from your Lycamobile phone (0207 132 0322 from another phone or +442071320322 from abroad. Ask for PAC code. Another option to send an email with request firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- You will get your Lycamobile PAC Code over the phone, via email or SMS. This code is valid for 30 days. In case you don’t use it after 30 days and it expires then you will have to make request for a new PAC Code.
- Your PAC Code will be issued within two working hours after request.
- Now get a new SIM and mobile from a new Network provider.
- Upon SIM and handset arrival, insert SIM into your mobile phone and turn it on.
- Make a Call to customer care services and give them your PAC code. Porting process will be started and normally it will be completed within 48 hours.
- Your Lycamobile account will remain active until a number is ported to another network. Once porting is complete, the account will be closed automatically.
Make sure you don’t cancel your contract before transfer your mobile number. If you do this then you might not be able to port over your number. All your credit on a Pay As you GO account will be lost after you switch to another network from Lycamobile, it won’t be transferred with your number.
|You May Also Check Other Network PAC COde:|
|BT PAC Code||O2 Pac Code||Three PAC Code||Lebara Pac Code||ASDA Mobile PAC Code||Giffgaff PAC Code||Vodafone PAC Code||EE PAC Code|