Are you a user of iPhone X and having an issue that how can you restart your iPhone X. So, there is a Step by Step guide with brief description through which you can easily understand the solution of your problem.
Old versions, left buttons are used to restart the iPhone. You can easily start up by pressing side button or window button, but iPhone X has declared this by its new features. This method to restart your iPhone X is very simple. You just follow the steps which are described below.
How To Restart iPhone X Step by Step Guide:
There are two methods powering, one is powering on and powering off your iPhone X. The powering off your iPhone X method is from the internal options in your phone. Powering on method is just by adjusting the buttons of your iPhone X.
- Go to the Settings in your iPhone X.
- Then move towards General Settings.
- Now scroll down the page.
- Tap on Shut down option.
- Now Your iPhone is starting shutting down.
- Take a while after your phone is completely shut down.
- Press the side button from the left side.
- It will Be Starting to Restart again.
- The logo of apple company will be displayed on your screen.
- Press the power button from the right side and the volume up and down button from the left side at the same time.
- The option of to power of your phone will be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the power off option, then it will be powered off.
- Now press the power button to restart your iPhone X.